Wednesday, February 16, 2005

 

Feeling old yet?

You're griping about some "kid" playing his music too loud, or griping about how there's no good music today, or whatever. Your fiancee/girlfriend/significant other/random person calls you an old curmudgeon. What? You're not even XX (insert your own age + 10 years here). Hmmm. Are you really old? Here's a quick gut check. Answer any two of the following with a yes and you're all done -- check yourself into a home!

I find myself wearing plaid shorts on weekends.
I play golf.
I enjoy a steam at the gym.
I've had to reduce carb intake.
I go to the gym, not to get stronger, but just to maintain.
I drive a four-door luxury car.
I live in suburban Burlingame.
I could have been led to believe that the best choice for Governor was a Republican.
I can't imagine being out drinking until 3 am.
I can't remember having been out drinking until 3am.
Bran is one of the primary ingredients in my breakfast cereal.
There are medicines in my medicine cabinet which have nothing to do with hangover recovery.
I don't understand Abacrombe and Fitch.
I looked at the top 10 albums of the week and literally didn't recognize a single artist. I didn't say I didn't like a single artist, I literally had never heard of anyone on the list!
I'm considering buying pants with elastic waistbands.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory